The world and the world’s people are filled with a myriad of ideas. The process of turning an idea into a workable concept for a product, process or project and developing content for continued and meaningful engagement is a critical success factor for moving beyond ideation.
This process is informed by design-thinking includes but is not limited:
- A process that includes continuous ideas engineering towards prototyping and roll out
- Co-creation and responsiveness
- Place-making and experience design
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Individual Artists and Creatives
- Government (local, provincial, national)
- Cultural Agents
- Any industry that wants to explore intersectional, creative problem solving and co-creation methods in programme development and content development
*We assemble teams of influence in response to the needs of our clients.
CLIENTS HAVE INCLUDED:
- Bespoke Mahogany Chef
- Cornerstone Institute Festival of Learning Social Media Campaign
- makwande.republic experience
- Endaweni E-Mfuleni